Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"Thing A Day" - Day 2

Today, Day 2 of the "Thing A Day" challenge at Polymer Clay Central, I have four things...sort of. I made some more kaleidoscope canes and had fun doing them. One of these days this month I will show photos of the process I go through to get to the point of actually having kaleidoscope canes to share.

Here are the Orange Kaleidoscope canes that I made, I just love them:





I can't seem to stop making canes! It's been so much fun and I am in the process of making more of them now. So, I'm off to the Claypen again - to "work" (haha).

9 comments:

  1. How neat to get so many combinations in the canes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even image being able to create something so intricate. Your photos capture the details very well. These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Donna and Marie! I will be putting some pendants and earrings together with these. Donna... I know how you love orange, ROFTL!!! I'll send you a pair, hehe.

    Hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Great colors, and while I don't dislike orange it's not one of 'my' colors. You've just combined it so well here with the other colors that it is all of a piece, as it were. Lovely!

    me<><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy - thanks for looking and commenting. I'm glad you like these canes despite orange not being one of your colors, that's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous canes - I love that tessalation technique - and I love the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Very luminous and intricate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful canes - can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pips, Janice and rengalsa - thank you!

    ReplyDelete