I have been making some fun and cute earrings - here is a pair made from a green kaleidoscope cane. I also have some awesome orange kaleidoscope cane earrings to get sanded, so be looking for them soon.
Click on the image to enlarge:

Thing-A-Day, Day 6 - I'm really having fun with this!
I just love these.....If you have some spare canes of the ones you have been making the last couple of days that you would like to sell let me know.
ReplyDeleteScrumptious!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are just beautiful!! You should make a bunch of pairs for your shop!
ReplyDeleteGinger, I will let you know what I have tomorrow, okay? After we deal with a LOT of snow, though.
ReplyDeleteDonna & Mary - thank you. Mary, I just need to do some sanding & buffing and I will have a few more! Yes I am going to list them in my shop!