Well I have some more kaleidoscope canes, surprise, surprise. These are a little different, different colors, different look, but I like them a lot. To me they look like little bits of a medieval forest from a fantasy book.
With no further ado, here they are:



I enjoy all your comments and read every one of them, so please don't hesitate to post them.
See you tomorrow, time for me to go hang out in my Claypen and consider what kind of concoction I can whip up for tomorrow!

Man, Jackie! These are just beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteOoh, look, the bottom one shows the tree branches reaching out to grab at Snow White's dress...
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, Jacks.
Melissa
Wow Jackie, you just keep getting better and better!! These are my favorites so far, I want all of them. Love the colors, love the designs. BJ
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Canes Jakie! I love the color combinations and the wispy details in them. Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteAnother winning combination! I'll pick the 3rd as my favorite!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, everyone! I have more in the works, can't stop. :)
ReplyDeleteI would never have put those colors together but it's a lovely combo. And yes, I like the third one best, too. IN YOUR SHOP!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteSOON!
I have ideas for a couple of purses using the orange ones.
:)
me<><
Jackie, how big are these canes coming out? If you keep going at this rate, you will soon be overwhelmed!
ReplyDeleteCindy.... I didn't get a chance to put them in my shop before they were snapped up!
ReplyDeleteVixen, I'm hoping not to become overwhelmed if they sell to other people, good plan, huh? LOL! The size of most of these have been over an inch wide X 1.5 inch long, or so. When I reduced one for somebody, it ended up at 4 inches long X 1/2 inch wide. ~Jackie