Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award

I have a Sunshine Award for 12 people. If you want to pass it on as per the rules below, please do so. If not, that's fine! Just know that I visit your blogs and enjoy who you are and what you have to say.

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others in the blog world.



The rules for accepting this award:

Put the logo on your blog or within your post.-

Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.-

Link the nominees within your post.-

Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Thanks BJ and Col!

Knighttwork

Cottage Days & Journeys

MoeArt

ZapKathArt

Chasin Rainbows, too

Melody O'Beau Designs

Beki's Beading Blog

Robyn Regan Photography

Living with Walls

Creative Sprinkle

Desertwind's Creative Musings

Your Daily Muse News

Every one of the people behind the blogs have touched my life. It wasn't easy stopping with 12, though!!

Thank you all for your comments on my blog, I enjoy getting them very much.

5 comments:

  1. Jackie, Thank you! You are just the dearest. It may take me a while as I begin to dig out from "blog learning curve overload" to act on it, but I am honoured.

    Anita
    Melody O'Beau Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It is really cool to know that something I wrote impacted someone. I look forward to leaning on you in the PCAGOE when I need some creative encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita - no problem!!! You are doing great so far, I'm totally impressed.

    Marie - definitely. I will do whatever I can. I think your offer of helping with the website over there was very generous, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, sweetie! Sorry that it took me a while to get over here for a visit and a "thank you". Our schedule has been a bit busy lately with the home building hub-bub. I am honored that you think I bring a little sunshine to the blogging world! I am now celebrating my 300th post, so come on over to enter my latest giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again. I have finally posted this on my blog. The presentation at work went well and now I can concentrate on other things.

    http://creativesprinkle.blogspot.com/2010/01/sunshine-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete