My grandson Ian, who is 6 years old, has jumped on to the contest bandwagon. He had a Scooby Doo comic and saw that there was a drawing contest at the back of the book. After a few tries, the following is what he came up with - a great picture of Scooby Doo himself as well as the Mystery Machine! Ian is a second-generation Scooby Doo fan and knows all the ins and outs of the stories from cartoons, movies and comics.

I'm happy that he has the confidence to give this a try - he's already a winner because of that. If he also wins the contest...., icing on the cake.
Here is a photo of Ian taken during the summer.

GOOD LUCK, IAN!! You're my boy.

That's really good! BRAVO Ian. Hope it's the winner of the contest, but I agree, in my book you already are a winner because you entered! Jackie, the apple doesn't fall.....
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable child!! Hope you win Ian!! :)))
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anita and Mary! Ian will see the post when he gets home from school this afternoon, I hope he'll like it.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the budding artist. Hugs and smiles.
ReplyDeleteI love Scooby Doo as well! Best wishes to your sweet grandson!
ReplyDeleteWow! Even without the label and the words on the van, it is easy to tell that that's Scooby! Great job, Ian!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
Thank you Sue, Donna and Melissa!! Ian will be thrilled to see your words, of course so am I. Proud Nana that I am. LOL.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a winner to me... both the grandson and the drawing!! BJ
ReplyDeleteThanks, BJ.
ReplyDelete