Please click on the necklace photo to enlarge.

To take my mind off the fact that it's suddenly November, I've been making even more jewelry. I really love this slighly asymmetrical new necklace I made. It has a front toggle clasp that doubles as a pendant, and the square pendant is reversible. How cool is that? It has a grid design on the other side. The shell circles look really good as part of the "chain" look, and the 3/4 round bead near the pendant adds to the asymmetrical look. It has a seed bead section for around the back of the neck.
As a birthday gift to myself, I opened up my new Etsy store, The Pleasant Pheasant! It's my dream come true and I'm having fun filling up the shelves with both polymer clay things and new jewelry. There is a link to my store to the right side of this page, I really hope you will go take a look at what I've put up so far. I have a lot more to come, so please keep checking to see what new things I'll be offering.
My next project is going to be polymer clay. I'm going to move the beads aside for a few days and see what kind of polymer claying I can do. I have some good ideas to work on.

It is a beautiful necklace!!
ReplyDeleteYou have been working hard, your Etsy shop is great!! I check it several times a day just to see what new has been added.
Very cool necklace Jackie! The toggle/pendant is really unique... at least to me, I haven't seen that type of thing before :) I'm off to check out your shop and heart it! :)))
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, BJ and Mary - you've both been a huge support team for me, and I appreciate all your help! Jackie
ReplyDeleteWonderful work! I love this necklace. :) Congrats on opening your Etsy shop.
ReplyDeleteConnie M.
Thank you, Connie, on both counts. -Jackie
ReplyDelete