Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Copper Metallic Necklace

I love these beads - they are just perfect. They have pretty colors but never bright, slightly textured but not too much, copper without being too coppery, and matte without being dull. What could be better?

Click on the photo to enlarge:

So I created this lovely and unpretentious necklace with them. I'm very happy with it because it has a nice "drape" to it, it's mellow but has a little bit of bling. I added some shiny copper beads in the front to offset the larger beads. I will say that I was very happy when I tried this necklace on, because it looks GOOD!

I'm going to list it on my Etsy, and because I got a very nice price on the beads from a friend, I'll list it for a very nice price on Etsy, as well. Why not pass the savings along?

4 comments:

  1. Very elegant Jackie, I love it. You did good!! BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you can ever go wrong with copper :) Really nice piece Jackie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Copper is very popular right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you BJ, Mary and Donna. I am having so much fun over here and I like having your support. - Jackie

    ReplyDelete