After driving out of here on the 2-lane misery today, and right back in, therefore doubling my pain and agony, I sure could wish for one of these to bring people in and out of here instead of doing it via land!! LOL!
I love helicopters. I still look up on occasion when I see a plane, but I ALWAYS look up when I see a helicopter! I often think primitive people would think they are giant bugs!! :)))
I hope they aren't coming to get you, LOL! Hope all is well in your corner of the world.
ReplyDeleteHope it's somebody coming home!
ReplyDeleteAfter driving out of here on the 2-lane misery today, and right back in, therefore doubling my pain and agony, I sure could wish for one of these to bring people in and out of here instead of doing it via land!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI love helicopters. I still look up on occasion when I see a plane, but I ALWAYS look up when I see a helicopter! I often think primitive people would think they are giant bugs!! :)))
ReplyDelete