The small community nestled up against the mountain as we drove above it looks like it could be part of a Christmas card, with the barren trees and distant rugged ranchlands dusted with snow.
As we rise up the mountain, the valley fades into the distance as the steep road, the craggy mountains, the deeper snow and the pines take precedence. A few miles more and we'll be home.





Oh my gosh, those views are incredible! Thank you so much for sharing these, so I can see your corner of the world!
ReplyDeleteJackie, you are such a great photographer. Ever think of selling your photos? For my part, I get dizzy imagining myself in one of those cars. I'm such a chicken on the winter roads. You are surrounded by beauty.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photographs Jackie! What beautiful scenery all around you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the views that are just awesome. It must be nice to wake up to that at times.
ReplyDeleteYou do have beautiful views Jackie... makes me long for Wyoming.
ReplyDelete