Yikes is right! Not so sure that barbed wire fence would have stopped him! He posed nicely for the picture, or is that a stare down?
I think the barbed wire would be like a flea bite! He's a bit of a scary dude!
It was a stare down for sure! I was scared! I was sort of hiding behind my big SUV as I took this photo, lol.
He sure is wonderful!! I just love cattle! :)))
Whoa, That's one LARGE bull and your photo sure captured his "pleasing personality".
Yikes is right! Not so sure that barbed wire fence would have stopped him! He posed nicely for the picture, or is that a stare down?
ReplyDeleteI think the barbed wire would be like a flea bite! He's a bit of a scary dude!
ReplyDeleteIt was a stare down for sure! I was scared! I was sort of hiding behind my big SUV as I took this photo, lol.
ReplyDeleteHe sure is wonderful!! I just love cattle! :)))
ReplyDeleteWhoa, That's one LARGE bull and your photo sure captured his "pleasing personality".
ReplyDelete