Saturday, July 7, 2012

Wing Feather Veneers on Needle Holder Key Rings

I've been having fun with cane scraps, and I like the new Wing Feather look I've invented as a result. I used some of the veneers as decor for Secret Compartment key rings lately.


The textured base clay contrasts nicely with the smooth veneer, and they feel nice in your hand. Also, they look pretty, if I do say so myself!

I've listed these and more in my Etsy shop this week - I hope you'll take a look! These make such good gifts for quilters and sewers because they make great Needle Holders that I've offered a special price - $1.00 off EACH key ring purchased for a purchase of 4 or more! You can't beat that, even with drumsticks. LOL. Have a good week, friends. :)

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Jackie!! I love the winged feather look you've invented, great work! I especially like the first one, and the black background on the second one is nice, really makes the winged feather pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jackie, these are beautiful! I love the feathery look, I am going to give that a try! Needle holder is a prefect use for the key rings. They are also handy for toothpicks. that is what my hubby uses his for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff Jackie! The third one is my favorite, but they're all great! Love the feather look and the patterns it makes!

    ReplyDelete