Today I want to share my granddaughter Dezaree, and her Truckee Softball team. They were in a tournament this last weekend and we got to go to one of her games. It was really fun and her team was doing so well when they called the game for time.... but they didn't win. But, since it's not just about winning, we still had a wonderful day together with the family.
Here is Dezaree's team all stacked up:

And here is darling Dezaree in a couple of poses - cute, isn't she? That's my girl!!

I love you, Dezaree!
What a beautiful granddaughter you have, Jackie! I can't wait until mine gets to her age!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Gayle! It's defintely been fun!
ReplyDeletewow Jacks, she is getting all grown up!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool kid!! Love the pyramid of players. You go girl!
ReplyDeletePenni Jo
Wow, what a great pyramid of players and what a lovely gal. They grow up so fast, don't they.
ReplyDeletePenni Jo
She sure is growing up, Kathi.... into a great person! Thank you Penni Jo, she's lovely through and through.
ReplyDeleteOh girlfriend! You should be proud. What a treat to see this on FB. I can see why you're kept busy all the time. She's a beautiful grand daughter and thanks for the smiles.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Crazy Nancy
Jackie, Hard to believe that Dezaree has grown up so much.....and into a lovely young woman, too. So glad you were able to see her game and spend a day with your family. Bet that meant a lot to her AND you!
ReplyDeleteHi Nancy and Anita - yes she's a sweet girl, and a good clayer on top of it, so we get to spend time together doing all kinds of things. I'm a lucky woman, this I know.
ReplyDeleteJackie
She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well these days and staying busy. I am doing a bit of consulting work for the rest of the year to help pad our traveling fund! But we're still have plenty of time for a few trips.